Have you seen Dr. Albee L Budnitz?

Best doctor around, as far as I'm concerned!

Dr. Budnitz has been my doctor for the past 10-12 years or so. This guy is the most intelligent guy on the planet. REALLY CARES about his patients, always asks about you, etc. He always takes every precaution and makes every effort to get the RIGHT diagnosis. I dread the day Dr. Budnitz retires; I'm sure there are many good doctors out there, but none have the warm bedside manner, knowledge, experience and overall concern for his patients like Dr. B does.

This is how all doctors should be

Dr. Budnitz has been my doctor for over 15 years. He is very professional, up to date on latest procedures and medical findings, and has a caring, warm bedside manner. He has always made me feel comfortable and safe, even when discussing sensitive or embarrassing symptoms. He listens and he remembers. I can talk to him with ease and he never makes me feel like I'm being rushed. If he doesn't know what is wrong he will find someone who does. I never feel like my minor issues are too trivial for him. If it bothers me, it bothers Dr. Budnitz. I thank God for him and remember him in my prayers nightly. He also has a sense of humor and he's very cute. An excellent doctor and a very nice man.

Dr. Albee L Budnitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.