Dr. Albert Abbott Jr Is this you?

Patient

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dr Abbott saved my life. I was cutting logs and had an aortic dissection anyurisum. He and his team repaired my aorta and replaced a valve it took 13 hrs. He then slept in a recliner for two days across the hall from me. He then woke me up 9 days later, that was 7.5 years ago. He has had to retire do to health issue, THANKS DOC

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr. Abbott performed a mitral valve repair and an aortic root repair on me ten years ago in Akron, OH. The mitral valve repair has a held up very well with only a trace of leakage. He inspired complete faith in his abilities and I went into surgery with no doubt of its outcome. He was just excellent and was very open in his communication. His support staff were extremely good, too.

Posted on July 23rd, 2016