- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert J Aboulafia MD
Dr. Albert J Aboulafia, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rosedale, MD, with other offices in Rosedale, MD and Baltimore, MD. Their specialties include Medical Oncology and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Albert J Aboulafia has 3 locations
Dr. Albert J Aboulafia has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Albert J Aboulafia has the following 18 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Muscle Cancer
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Albert J Aboulafia Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Albert J Aboulafia
Dr. Aboulafia graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1985. Dr. Aboulafia works in Rosedale, MD and 2 other locations and specializes in Medical Oncology and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Aboulafia is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore.