Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr
Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Accettola is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital, Rochester General Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor is the worst doctor i have ever been to. The MRI stated and he stated I had a Tear in the Medial Manisic, with damage also done inside my knee. On my second visit to him, He stated it was patella Tendanis, on my third visit, he stated I do have a tear in my medial manisic. All this time, I had noticeable pain in my knee. He threatened me about my employment, he stated that he could have me fired from my job, if I didn't agree to return to work, he would tell my job that I was unable to perform my job duties and get me fired. He stated he has the power to do that. He felt my knee with noticeable cracking in my knee, he felt my knee and said that is disquising. I returned to work. My job put me back out on Comp.
Dr. Accettola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universite Libre De Bruxelles
Graduated in 1974
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBennington Hands & Feet LLC, 3311 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr in this video.
Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.