Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Albert B Accettola Jr?

If you are attending or thinking about having this doctor read this

This doctor is the worst doctor i have ever been to. The MRI stated and he stated I had a Tear in the Medial Manisic, with damage also done inside my knee. On my second visit to him, He stated it was patella Tendanis, on my third visit, he stated I do have a tear in my medial manisic. All this time, I had noticeable pain in my knee. He threatened me about my employment, he stated that he could have me fired from my job, if I didn't agree to return to work, he would tell my job that I was unable to perform my job duties and get me fired. He stated he has the power to do that. He felt my knee with noticeable cracking in my knee, he felt my knee and said that is disquising. I returned to work. My job put me back out on Comp.