Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Albert Z Ades
Albert Z Ades is a Doctor primarily located in Little Falls, NJ. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Albert Z Ades has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Showing 5 of 50
I feel that I have been blessed to have a doctor treating me who possess the brilliance, patience and the compassion of Dr. Albert Ades. I swear this physician is a throw back to the family doctors of the 1950's, the doctors who actually believed in "First do no harm!" I was experiencing severe pain because of a problem I was having and several specialists informed me that I would just have to either 'grin and bare it' be on pain medication until the pain subsided or see a pain specialist. After thinking about my problem for about 5 minutes Dr. Ades said he wanted to try something and gave me a scrip for a topical cream and said "Let's try this!" Five minutes after application I was pain free for 8 hours! The only reason I gave him 4 stars for promptness is because he gives every patient all the time they need to ask questions and feel comfortable before they leave his office. Who in their right mind would ever complain about that?
I have seeing Dr. Ades for as long as I can remember 20 plus years. He is ABSOLUTLY only Dr. who spends time listening to me, taking time to make me feel like I DO MATTER. He knows me better then I know myself, he remembers EVERYTHING I TELL HIM, even if years have gone by. He is my PCD but I always ask his opinion about what another (specialist) Dr has told me. He is HONEST, DEDICATED, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENT and in my eyes a very special person. Besides being my favorite Dr.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlbert Ades MD, 200 E Main St, Little Falls, NJ
Albert Z Ades is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Falls, NJ.