Dr. Albert Ades Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Albert Ades?

Posted on March 16th, 2016

There's no one like him for the patience and time spemt with you

The best Dr ever!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Grate Doctor

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I'm lucky to have him as Doctor . Thanks

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I feel that I have been blessed to have a doctor treating me who possess the brilliance, patience and the compassion of Dr. Albert Ades. I swear this physician is a throw back to the family doctors of the 1950's, the doctors who actually believed in "First do no harm!" I was experiencing severe pain because of a problem I was having and several specialists informed me that I would just have to either 'grin and bare it' be on pain medication until the pain subsided or see a pain specialist. After thinking about my problem for about 5 minutes Dr. Ades said he wanted to try something and gave me a scrip for a topical cream and said "Let's try this!" Five minutes after application I was pain free for 8 hours! The only reason I gave him 4 stars for promptness is because he gives every patient all the time they need to ask questions and feel comfortable before they leave his office. Who in their right mind would ever complain about that?

MY FAVORITE DR.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I have seeing Dr. Ades for as long as I can remember 20 plus years. He is ABSOLUTLY only Dr. who spends time listening to me, taking time to make me feel like I DO MATTER. He knows me better then I know myself, he remembers EVERYTHING I TELL HIM, even if years have gone by. He is my PCD but I always ask his opinion about what another (specialist) Dr has told me. He is HONEST, DEDICATED, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENT and in my eyes a very special person. Besides being my favorite Dr.

Follow up and spend a lot of time with going over things

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Yuck

Posted on March 10th, 2015

The wait seemed like a week. Th office is a mess. I would never go back....I wouldn't send my dog there.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Thorough, kind, knowledgeable, with a wonderful staff. I wish I knew about Dr. Ades sooner!

Deadly diis

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Patient

Posted on March 30th, 2013

Dr Ades has been a doctor of my family for many years. He has treated my grand- parents, parents, my husbands and children. He is very intuitive and a great diagnostician. I recommend him highly!

Very favorable esp. for the doctor and head nurse

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Very conscientious, spends time to explain situations and provide clear information on proceedures

Posted on October 6th, 2010

wAS NOT CONTACTED ABOUT A BLOOD TEST THAT WAS TAKEN. WAS TOLD BY THE OFFICE MY XRAY WAS FINE. AFTER ABOUT A MONTH I WENT TO GET A COPY OF MY BLOOD TEST AND WAS TOLD I HAD A PROBLEM. WHEN I ASKED WHY I WAS NOT CONTACTED THEY SAID THEY SENT ME NOTIFICATION IN THE MAIL WHICH WAS NOT TRUE. THEN HE WRITES EVERYTHING ON A PAD WITH ALL THESE PRESCRIPTIONS AND TELLS THE THE NURSE TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME. WHY AM I PAYING A DOCTOR.