Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Aharon
Dr. Albert Aharon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Aharon is affiliated with Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York, LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Aharon has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Aharon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York
LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
North Shore University Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center At Manhasset Hospital Div
Medical Center at Princeton
62 Years Experience
Medical University - Sofia
Graduated in 1951
Dr. Albert Aharon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions410 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Albert Aharon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.