Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Albert Aniel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Albert Aniel has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Albert Aniel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
hi DR.Aniel, it is your favorite person who comes to see you when things go wrong with me,sherry Dyer I just got a laptop computer with web cam dont know how to use it yet but Idid the book computers for dummys an Iam making some progress.I started the prosses of stomach by-pass sergery.I am doing good.
Dr. Aniel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Universite Libre De Bruxelles
Graduated in 1977
St Thomas Hospital
Dr. Albert Aniel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsRiver Valley Internal Medicine, 431 Franklin St, Rumford, ME
Dr. Albert Aniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rumford, ME.