Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert Ayoub has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Albert Ayoub has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Albert Ayoub has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Albert Ayoub is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I've been a patient of Dr. Ayoub's for 2 years, and throughout this time have had several procedures performed by him, all which have gone smoothly. He's an approachable doctor who answers all my questions and have had nothing but positive interaction with him and his staff. I would highly recommend him.
Dr. Ayoub has been my doctor for over 12 years. I also use Dr. Fuchs as well but Dr. Ayoub is my main doctor. I find him to be kind and does listen to my concerns without being condescending. I would recommend him to all my friends.
Dr. Ayoub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1995
Lutheran Medical Center
Dr. Albert Ayoub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Yael Fuchs And Ayoub Office, 263 7th Ave Ste 4C, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Albert Ayoub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.