Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert B Chang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
Too bad there's no negative rating for follow up!!! I'm still waiting for my follow up call! Eventhough I had given enough time for Dr. Chang to receive lab results and review them, I have not heard from him. I have called and left messages to inquire about the lab's results and he had yet to return my calls.
I've been a patient of Dr. Chang's for 3 years now. I've seen him a number of times for annual wellness checks and routine blood tests. There are plenty of great family physicians in OC, but there's a number of reasons why I've decided to stick with him. For one, he's in my opinion, one of the most attentive doctors I've met. He's thorough in his diagnostic process and is a clear communicator, explaining his findings and any concerns I've brought up in plain English rather than using convoluted medical terminology. What I truly appreciate is I've never felt like he's waiting for me to quickly go through my symptoms so he can scribble up a prescription and send me on my way. He's calm, courteous, and humble. Having worked in the healthcare industry with a variety of doctors, I can say without reserve that Dr. Chang is a true professional and I'm grateful to call him my primary care physician.
I do not like or trust medical doctors across the board, I feel most do not can and we are just irritations they deal with. Albert Chang is on of the few that real brings you faith in medicine and doctors back. I would say you were crazy not to choose Albert as you doctor!
Dr Chang is very sweet and very attentive, his front desk staff is very unprofessional, the time i have i spent there they were gossiping about other staff and seemed very much like a mean girls club. It is hard to get through to his office, call backs are rare and when you get through you get told there is a 2-3 week waiting period to see him, also there was a 1.5 waiting time upon arrival
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Dr. Albert B Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert B Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.