Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Bahr
Dr. Albert Bahr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Bahr is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, LDS Hospital and Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Bahr has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Albert Bahr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I get along with most physicians. I've worked in a combat hospital and an emergency room for 2 years. This physician whom I've never met, refused to speak with me and wrote a terrible report and was not willing to consider or even look at any of my medical history. The rest of the staff was great but that doesn't help if the doctor can't perform his duties. Even my treating provider that ordered the test was shocked and stated he should have written the report objectively. I was polite when I called the office and asked the report to be written objectively and for him to be made aware of my medical history. He was not interested so now the test is being redone. His report contradicts medical work up and testing already done which makes no sense at all. You know when all the other providers disagree with him then there is a problem!
Dr. Bahr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alta View Hospital
Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
43 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert Bahr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.