Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert K Bartko III has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Albert K Bartko III has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Albert K Bartko III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Recent negative reviews really puzzling. I've been a patient for over 15 years and know this fellow about as much as one can get to know a doctor...BTW he does try to get to know his patient on a personal level and though occasionally he may fumble a bit on the personal details of my life I'm really tickled by the fact that he genuinely seems to want to know and remember. First of all, this is the most non-arrogant, humble physician I've ever met..has a self-deprecating sense of humor and I feel like I'm with family. Secondly, absolutely is not "pro-sugery" or a schill for surgeons. While he speaks very highly of his surgical partners, I've never sensed that about him. Point in fact, he's kept me highly functioning without ever recomending surgery for over 15 years now.
Dr. Bartko has help me alleviate my back pain to a tolerable level,without having to prescribe over the top medications. I feel that he is dedicated to do what he can to relive pain and suffering among his patients.He has never appeared to be rushed,pressured,or stressed and has always taken the time to listen and explains the risk vs the benefits of his treatment plans. His staff is also very compassionate and caring and are willing to help you too.It is so nice to have a Dr. who wants to help you instead of wanting to prescribe pills and send you on your way
Dr. Bartko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Albert K Bartko III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreensboro Specialty Surgical Center, 1130 N Church St Ste 200, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Albert K Bartko III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.