The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Berje
Dr. Albert Berje, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Radiology. Dr. Berje is affiliated with Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital, Manatee Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Berje has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Berje is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Manatee Memorial Hospital
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
Whitesburg ARH 04022004 - 07312009
Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Mary Breckinridge Hosp, Hyden, Ky
51 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Albert Berje accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlbert Berje MD, 2901 67th Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Albert Berje is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.