Dr. Albert Caruana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Caruana?

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I found Dr Caruana a very caring and thorough doctor, Kind and a good listener, After having treatment somewhere else, he was accurate diagnosing my condition and I received the right treatment. besides, his office works in a very coordinate manner.

Excellent eye care for all types of eye problems

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Had 2 each cataract eye surgery, 2014 & 2017. Did not know what it was, keep blaming my eye glasses as problem. Vision not good- 1st time, bright light problem second surgery. Now both problems fixed- amazing. Excellent eye doctor plus very professional and nice man- spends time with patient. Nursing staff excellent- trained very well and nice also. Great office and very clean- highly recommend- he greatly helped me. Many many thanks to Dr Caruana and staff.

Posted on September 15th, 2017

they have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Dr Caruana and his staff made my experience with cataract surgery about as enjoyable as any procedure could possilbly be. Dr Caruana is truely very knowledgeable as he explained every facet of the procedure to me bfore hand. I could not be happier with the results and the terrific personal attention from Dr Caruana and his staff

Excellent, caring doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2017

Dr. Albert Caruana is an excellent ophthalmologist. I had cataracts in both of my eyes, and in particular, my left eye was in bad shape where I was legally blind. On top of having cataracts, I also have a chronic condition that makes my eyes extremely dry, and astigmatism. As you can tell, my case was complicated. He was able to provide successful results in both of my eyes, despite these many hurdles. Dr. Caruana is not only is a fantastic surgeon, but a doctor with great bed side manners, and I am so grateful to him for giving me the gift of my sight back, and therefore my freedom. Regarding his staff: they all are professional, understanding, and compassionate. They all go out of their way to meet your needs. I highly recommend Dr. Albert Caruana.

Wonderful Doctor & Staff!

Posted on June 25th, 2017

I recently had laser eye surgery to remove cataracts & correct astigmatism. Dr. Caruana & his staff take the time to answer all your questions & provide complete explanations of the procedure & recovery. They are caring & compassionate & I hihgly recommend Dr. Caruana to anyone with an eye surgery need!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Dr.Caruana is excellent! Spends time and explains everything and is very caring and thoughtful!

This physician is very efficient, knowledgable and personable..

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I would recommend this physician to anyone. In addition he is very compassionate and kind.

Wonderfull result.

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

My cataract surgery with Dr. Caruana was a great result for me. As an artist my vision is very important. This procedure has restored the clarity and brilliance of my sight.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on August 21st, 2016

After having a not so pleasant experience with my previous cataract surgery, I was apprehensive going to my appointment with Dr. Caruana. From the moment I entered the office, I was instantly put at ease. The staff was prompt, courteous, and efficient. When Dr. Caruana was in the room, he made me feel as though I was a priority. He explained all options in detail with knowledge and was clearly an expert in his field. He let me decide what was the best option for my health, and guided me accordingly. The surgery was not only successful, but I was without any pain afterward. I would definitely recommend Dr. Caruana to anyone in need of cataract surgery.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I have had cataract surgery in each eye with the last year and Dr. Caruana is very professional, compassionate and painless. He also treats me for a chronic condition that I have spent 3 years at Bascom Palmer with and he is treating me with success. I am pleased and happy with Dr. Caruana.

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I last visited Dr. Carauna when he was at the Cleveland Clinic. I was sorry to see him leave.