Albert Chow Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Albert Chow?

Posted on September 6th, 2017

The staff and the doctor were just absolutely the best personnel I have ever experienced in my life. Very caring, friendly and compassionate.

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Surgery isn't a small thing and so we all take our research on doctors very seriously. I'm grateful to have come to Dr. Chow for my breast augmentation surgery - the full-process (from consultation to post-visits) have been comfortable and overall nothing short of the best. And I'm so happy with my decision and Dr. Chow's work - my friends have already asked me to refer them.

Posted on August 26th, 2017

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Professional caring

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Re: clear explanations...I was not told an important direction before surgery and so we had to delay the surgery. Or, if I was told I didn't hear, which may have been the case, but I doubt it. Always best to double-check instructions.

Amazing. Life-changing. Zero Regrets. Worth every penny.

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I love it. I love my results, I love my life post-op, I love myself, and everyone's noticing. My nurse said something so wise to me today during my follow up appointment: that without the barrier of self consciousness trapping me, I can now come out as my true self. I don't believe it is a coincidence that my friends have told me I have become this extrovert I've never been before after my nose/eyelid procedures. Thank you, Dr. Chow, for your life-changing work!!

One of a kind!

Posted on July 5th, 2017

As a nurse and having previous experience in aesthetics, Dr. Chow and his staff are absolutely one of a kind. They are so friendly and welcoming, but also more than honest. They make you feel comfortable and at home and I love that Dr. Chow is always honest with your treatment and will never push you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Everyone is so pleasant and remembers your conversations from previous visits. I come to Dr. Chow for everything as I think he is & does the best! S.O

Amazing Experience

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Dr. Chow and his staff were exceptional for my breast augmentation. I felt comfortable throughout my entire experience and will absolutely come back for any additional procedures.

Amazing Experience

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Dr. Chow is the best - highly recommend!

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Dr. Chow has been a dream to work with. He is genuine, kind, and spends time to truly understand your goals and gives honest feedback on realistic expectations. I always feel like I am getting the attention I need. The entire office environment and staff are wonderful as well.