Dr. Albert Coo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Albert Coo?

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Easy to talk to. Always returns calls and truely cares. Very knowledgeable of current treatments

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Was a patient of Dr Coo for several years. From the time you enter the office, until the end of your visit, you are made to feel as if you are the only patient that they have for the day even though there may be two or three patients present. Dr Coo and his staff are very attentive, patients can feel comfortable asking questions and be asured that they get a professional response, in a timely manner, within a few minutes or few days if research is required, but you will get an answer. Dr Coo personally calls you with any lab results and discusses the next course of action. Stopped seeing him only because we moved out of the area

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Coo's for several years now and he is always responsive and caring . He takes his time with me, I never fill rushed. He alwasys calls me with test results good ir bad.. He is a very caring physician.

GREAT OFFICE

Posted on October 24th, 2011

DR. COO IS A PERFECT DOCTOR PERIOD. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM....

Patient Care is Number One

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Front the time you enter the office, until the end of your visit, you are made to feel as if you are the only patient that they for the day even though there may be two or three patients present. Dr Coo and his staff are very attentive, patients can feel comfortable asking questions and be asured that they get a professional response, in a timely manner, within a few minutes or few days if research is required, but you will get an answer.

Posted on September 17th, 2011

My diabetes is much better controlled since I;ve been seeing Dr Coo. I appreciate how well he takes care of my condition. He explains things clearly and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed when I'm at an appt with him. I would recommend him without reservation to any diabetic.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Coo himself is wonderful. His office receptionist, however, is extremely rude both on the phone as well as in person.

The Best!

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Coo for over 10 years. He has always been very caring, never makes me feel rushed, and always returns my phone calls himself in a timely manner. He does not talk down to me and never makes me feel as if my question is stupid. Dr. Coo's staff is nice and very efficient,too. Dr. Coo is an excellent physician. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017