Dr. Alberto Cuellar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alberto Cuellar?

You Will Not Find a Better Orthopedic Surgeon for Hip Replacements

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Dr. Cuellar is a great orthopedic surgeon. He performed both of my anterior approach total hip replacements (2009, 2011). Besides being a patient, I am also a physical therapist. I was back to work as a rehab PT in 6 weeks. Highly recommended.

incompetent, wrong diagnosis

Posted on April 27th, 2014

I would not recommend dr. alberto cuellar. he is highly incompetent and unprofessional. this is by far the worse doctor that I every have encountered. I was diagnosed incorrectly by him. thank God for highly skilled medical doctors who were able to correcly diagnosed my condition. dr. cuellar is very rude and does not treat the whole person. he fails to include you in the medical process. he does a very poor job in explaining his findings and will not answer your questions or address your concerns. it is amazing that he is still able to practice.

Knee Replacements (Both)

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Excellent results. I just couldn't be happier with the whole experience and outcome.

does not treat the whole patient

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Maybe he can cut and sew, but forget about it if you have any kind of a complication, or need help with pain medication. He will blame you for anything that goes wrong. Compassion? Forget that. He called me "stupid" for rescheduling a G.P. appointment. I felt the whole time that I was "dangling in the wind."

Posted on June 10th, 2012

I had a knee replacement 4 years ago,and have had trouble with it since.He used the same brand of device that was used in an earlier replacement,done by another doctor on the other knee,so the problem does not lie with that.In my opinion,he has a superior attitude,and acts in a very condescending way. When my problems started,I went back,and he acted insulted that I would question what he had done,how it was done,and I ended up going to another doctor who addressed the problem.In my opinion,he has a God complex.Wouldn't use him again .

Posted on January 9th, 2012

PATIENTS BEWARE: 7 family members have used KSF. 4 have used Dr. Cuellar. No doubt he knows his stuff. As a physician he is to treat the entire person. He told my mother age 77 that he no longer thought her hip needed replaced. When she asked what he thought he said CANCER AND WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM!!! This was just before Christmas. Needless to say the holiday was stressful. SHAME ON DR. CUELLAR!!!

Houston's BEST Orthopaedic surgeon

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Dr. Cuellar has replaced a knee and both hips. His attitude is extremely professional at the same time, caring and compassionate to a patients needs. Wait time at an appointment is not important when you are seeing the best.

A true professional

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr Cuellar replaced my left hip 6 months ago. I could not be more pleased with the the outcome. While, at first, he may seem to be "all business" He has proven to be attentive to my needs and genuinely interested in SOLVING my long term problem. Throughout the entire process, including surgery, hospitalization, rehabilitation and follow-ups, I have found him to be extraordinarily competent and professional. His office and staff are also first rate and I would highly recommend them as well.

Super orthopedic surgeon

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Dr. Cuellar has replaced both of my knees at different times. He explained what my problem was, how to repair the problem and what I would expect during and after surgery, including rehab. He is totally professional, no kidding around.

Distracted and got it wrong

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Very offhand manner and got the diagnosis wrong. Said I had a hip problem which turns out to be herniated disks. Wasted a lot of my time and my insurance company's money.

Posted on August 19th, 2016