Dr. Albert Dabbah Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Albert Dabbah?

The Best of the Best!

After consulting with five other doctors, I chose Dr. Dabbah because of his skill, reputation, confidence with NO arrogance, and warmth. I had a complicated breast augmentation revision and he surpassed my expectations! I love the results and appreciate the meticulous care from him as well as his staff! Robin, his office manger, held my hand through it all! I HiGHLY recommend Dr. Dabbah!

Face and Neck Lift

I came to Dr. Dabbah through the recommendations of several friends. I scheduled a consult and was extremely pleased with his thoughts and vast experience. The surgery turned out better than my expectations and he created a very natural look. Now...I get "carded" when I order a glass of wine at restaurants! Thank you, Dr. Dabbah D

SURGERY FOR BASAL CELL

Dr, Dabbah is an excellent surgeon. Very comforting & made this experience very easy for me. It was done in an outpatient facility called Park Creek on 441. I healed perfetly. I recommend Dr. Dabbah very much & his staff are excellent

A TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Dr Abbah is a true professional. He is kind, compassionate and caring. He explains everything and is very patient with all questions. His office is the same way and does everything to make you feel comfortable.I went quite a distance to use Dr. Abbah and was so happy I did

A true Professional with years of experience that shows in his work.

I went to Dr. Dabbah after having mohs surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma. Dr. Dabbah explained the intricate procedure that would be needed because the infected area was right on the side of my nose. It was explained to me that it might take a few minor procedures to "get it perfect". This resulted in me making a number of trips to his office for procedures and follow ups. You get a pretty good idea of the kind of operation that is being run when you have the opportunity to visit multiple times at various hours and I can say the following: 1. The office is nice and clean 2. the staff is professional as can be. There is a new girl at th e front desk which is a plus because she is very sweet. 3. Dr. Dabbah and his staff are kind, friendly , and above all, beyond competent at dealing with the various issues related to plastic surgery Finally, I highly reccomeed this practice and Dr. Dabbah. If he treats all aspects of plastic surgery the way he treated this one patient, you will be in very good hands no matter what you visit Dr. Dabbah's office for.

Great Experience

Great experience from start to finish. Nicest staff and skilled doctor.

Love this doctor

Dr. Dabbah has a great personality, bedside manner and is an incredible surgeon. Hard to find doctors like him.

Dr. Dabbah performed plastic surgery on my nose following Mohs surgery. 2 months later, it looks great and getting better everyday. He did an excellent job!

Dr. Dabbah is excellent and extremely caring and professional

Very Happy

Dr. Dabbah is a very talented and skilled surgeon. Had MOHs surgery years ago that was repaired by the MOHs surgeon. Was on my face. Big mistake. This time I requested a plastic surgeon and went to Dr. Dabbah. Huge difference. It's healed great. If you're having MOHs on your face insist on a plastic surgeon and ask for Dr. Dabbah. He's great.

I had an excellent outcome with a facelift. Three years later and I am still satisfied. Would recommend Dr. Dabbah for any procedure he provides.

Cancer reconstruction and cosmetic surgery

Dr. Dabbah is more than a plastic surgeon. He is an artist. As a skin cancer patient, I had been a client of 3 other plastic surgeons in S. Fl. None can compare with his artistry. He replaced my nose due to a cancer that had infiltrated. People (including physicians) cannot believe my nose was once my forehead.His office is welcoming. His staff compassionate, treating you like family. I can only say if you are in need of reconstructive surgery or want to make yourself look and feel better, you would be wise to place yourself in the very capable hands Dr. Dabbah.

Dr. Albert Dabbah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.