The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr
Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Dandegian is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Lehigh Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr has the following 2 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Dandegian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Lehigh Valley Hospital
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA
Dr. Albert Dandegian Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.