Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Albert I Davis
Dr. Albert I Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert I Davis has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Albert I Davis has the following 10 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Albert I Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 4
Dr. Davis is one of the best ophthalmologist in Torrance. He has been practicing for over 30 years and specializes in general ophthalmology, cataracts as well as refractive surgery. He is an extremely caring doctor and always take the time to answer questions. Couldn't ask for a better ophthalmologist!
58 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1960
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Albert I Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast West Eye Institute, 23441 Madison St Ste 120, Torrance, CA
Dr. Albert I Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.