Dr. Albert Defranco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Defranco?

Prayers were Answered

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I have left the state of Florida on a Prayer mission for Medical help as many Professionals in the State of Florida did not believe in me as a Patient with Brain Cancer / Auto Immune Issue and I knew other Pending issue's along with it....... This Doctor has a heart and spent time to look at the full picture and not judge a book by the cover without opening it. If it was not for him I would be leaving my family sooner than I would like. My mission is to raise my second son and make everyday count. God Brought Dr. Defranco into my life for a reason, and as I knew from the Lord himself there was more that needed attention, as I go down this path in life.... No Matter what..........Every Day I have been blessed with was a Gift that Dr. Defranco has.... His ability to see the Big Picture and not just limit his vision with a patient was the Best Blessing after 2 1/2 years of Never having anyone Drive this Bus.... No Matter when I miss my children going to PA from Florida it was worth every minute he added to my Life !!!

Dr. Defranco is not retired.

Posted on November 19th, 2013