Dr. Albert A Dunn III Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Albert A Dunn III?

I agree

I thought it was me. The receptionist is so rude I may have to find a new doctor just to avoid dealing with the staff!

respect?

The woman at the front desk needs to bone up on her people skills! I have talked to other patients and I am not alone in feeling this way!

Rude Rude Rude!

I have never been treated like this at a doctors office in my life. Whoever that woman is at the desk needs some serious help! Who does she think she is? I may have to have words with her. Just a warning stay away!

I like this guy!

Common sense assessments and diagnosis provided in a clear and consice manner.

Staff there is horrible! The secretary is always rude to new patients and they never seem to send referral when they need to!!!!

happy camper

His staff always tries to get me in if I'm having an emergency. He calls and follows up if I am really sick.He's great. He is chatty but he spends that time observing you and he has a real family Dr. Approach to his communication with his patients

Felt he had no idea what was really going onwithme. he had to look it up in a book while I was in the office with him

Dr Dunn spent most of the appointment talking about his own family, His son serves in the military, his mother -in-law is from Canada and has poor medical so he moved her to the US to get her better care. Point blank came out in front of my mother-in-law and said it's all down hill from here. Looked at me and said usually takes about 6 months and made the gesture with his thumb of down. Extremely poor bedside manner.

I will never return to Dr Dunn and I have been telling everyone I know to stay as far anyway from him as possible! He is a nightmare Along w/ his staff(his wife and friend of family)!! His staff are sooo unprofessional, I have NEVER dealt w/ a facility such as this. I was completely appalled. As of now the AMA is investigating their practice.

poor office personal

I had this doctor for thirty years,he is a good doctor,but his staff can't keep things straight,when it comes to appointments and medication refills.Even after I talked to the doctor about this it has continued.I have an appointment with a new doctor,I hope his office is better.

Dr. Albert A Dunn III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bridgewater, MA.