Dr. Albert El-Roeiy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert El-Roeiy?

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr El-Roeiy was wonderful. He quickly put my wife through a number of tests and diagnosed the issues we were facing. He put her on a hormone regimen that almost immediately regulated her cycle. We were able to conceive not long after and we could not be happier. Beyond just being a very competent MD, Dr. El-Roeiy was also very compassionate in addressing our difficulties and seemed to genuinely care about helping us achieve our family goals. We could not recommend more highly!

He saved my life

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Miracle Worker

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Dr. El-Roeiy has made the dream of having a family come true for us. He is extremely knowledgeable while also being very caring and sensitive. He truly has come to be part of our family. His office is great. The phone rings once before you speak to someone and the staff is very friendly and accomodating to all of your needs and requests. I highly recommend Dr. El-Roeiy to anyone who is having infertility or reproductive issues. My only complaint would be that he doesn't deliver the babies as it becomes more and more difficult to leave his care.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr. El-Roeiy and his team are outstanding!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 31st, 2016

What an amazing doctor! He is one of the most brilliant, reassuring, sensitive, and nicest doctors my husband and I have ever met! We now have a 4 day old healthy baby boy thanks to Dr. El-Roeiy. It was an absolute pleasure having him as our doctor and we will miss seeing him (and his wonderful staff) on a weekly basis.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Best Doctor ever!! Very compassionate!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Persistent, Straight Forward, Consistent, Caring!

The most warm, caring, compassionate doctor in the world.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. El-Roeiy should be the poster child for "bed-side manner." I have been his patient for almost a year, and as is the nature of infertility, there has been a whirlwind of up's and downs. It makes a world of difference to know that you can always depend on your doctor - be it multiple phone calls to check in on how you're doing, a smile and a hug at every visit, or him coming into the office on weekends to make sure your health is prioritized. He is very honest and up-front in his opinions during patient care and never compromises the safety of his patients. I have never felt so close and so safe with any other doctor. His staff are the best - they are always there for you, smiling and holding your hand through it all.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Words can not even begin to describe how amazing this doctor and his staff is. Their level of expertise and knowledge is just unsurpassed. Going through infertility is such an emotional roller coaster. Dr. El-Roeiy and his staff just have a certain immeasurable amount of compassion and care for their patients. When you come to this office, you're immediately accepted not just as patients, but as a family. I will forever be so grateful that I made them a part of my infertility journey.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. El-Roeiy is a wonderful caring physicians! The staff is great as well always friendly!

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

When we went to Dr. El-Roeiy I had a history of Crohn's Disease and previous abdominal surgery. The diagnostic process was quick, and we never had to wait long for an appointment. When my husband and I found out that IVF was our only option due to a large amount of scar tissue, we were concerned with the impact it would have on my Crohn's. Dr. El-Roeiy's experience, confidence, and kindness immediately put us at ease. I got very sick the day before my transfer and Dr. El-Roeiy came from home on a Sunday morning to meet us in his office to take care of me. Rarely, do you find doctors who have that much concern for their patients to do that. We were very excited to find out that I was pregnant on our first round of IVF. We are positive that we would not have been as successful if Dr. El-Roeiy had not been our doctor!

Dreams do come true

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. El-Roeiy and his staff navigated us through a very stressful and frustrating time with care, patience, and ease. In the end, Dr."E" and his staff helped make our dreams come true! I cant imagine working with a more caring and knowledgeable Doctor and would recommend him to all and anyone going through infertility hardships.