Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh
Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Esmailzadeh is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center Melbourne. Dr. Esmailzadeh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Extremely kind, friendly, understanding, knowledgeable, and most compassionate Dr. you will ever meet! These outrageous charges against Dr. A are another obvious indication of the times in which we live. It is pathetic and disgusting when any opportunistic female can file false, fabricated accusations against any male figure for personal gain and get away it, while at the same time ruining a persons entire life. Keep fighting Dr. A, all of your male patients are with you. Don't give up and don't give in! You are the MAN!
I am very upset! I received a call today from Dr.Albert's office informing me that he is no longer with the clinic.WHAT?!?!? This is devastating to me, because he is the only one that has been able to help me in 2 years. I was in a severe motorcycle accident and have been unable to walk as a result of my injuries. Dr. Albert's treatment has allowed me to be able to stand and take steps. Because of his care I now believe I will walk again. He is the most caring and kind physician I have ever encountered, and he has an amazing bedside manner. They have a new Dr. that will be taking his patients, and I will reluctantly will be seeing him very soon. I can only hope he is 1/4 the Dr./person/healer that Dr. Albert is. Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh will be greatly missed. I hope that all of his patients will pull together in the event we are able to help with whatever has caused him to have to leave so abruptly.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Esmailzadeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvantacare Of Florida Llc, 697 Maitland Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh in this video.
Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.