Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh?

compassion!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Extremely kind, friendly, understanding, knowledgeable, and most compassionate Dr. you will ever meet! These outrageous charges against Dr. A are another obvious indication of the times in which we live. It is pathetic and disgusting when any opportunistic female can file false, fabricated accusations against any male figure for personal gain and get away it, while at the same time ruining a persons entire life. Keep fighting Dr. A, all of your male patients are with you. Don't give up and don't give in! You are the MAN!

Excellent

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Dr. Esmailzadeh's license has been revoked due to molesting several female patients at three different locations where he has worked. While I loved Dr. Albert as my pain management doctor, he should not still be listed on this website as an available option.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

He is A great and caring Dr.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I am very upset! I received a call today from Dr.Albert's office informing me that he is no longer with the clinic.WHAT?!?!? This is devastating to me, because he is the only one that has been able to help me in 2 years. I was in a severe motorcycle accident and have been unable to walk as a result of my injuries. Dr. Albert's treatment has allowed me to be able to stand and take steps. Because of his care I now believe I will walk again. He is the most caring and kind physician I have ever encountered, and he has an amazing bedside manner. They have a new Dr. that will be taking his patients, and I will reluctantly will be seeing him very soon. I can only hope he is 1/4 the Dr./person/healer that Dr. Albert is. Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh will be greatly missed. I hope that all of his patients will pull together in the event we are able to help with whatever has caused him to have to leave so abruptly.

DR. ALBERT

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Cant say much for the staff as i found them a bit rude when not in the presence of Dr. Albert in the Maitland office. However, DR. ALBERT IS AWSOME!!!!!! Wish he could care for or treat anything

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

Posted on January 25th, 2012

DOC ALBERT IS NOT ONLY THE MOST AWESOME DOCTOR BUT A BUEATIFUL HUMAN BEING, ALWAYS CARING NEVER RUSHES YOU, THE MOST SINCERELY HONEST AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN FIFTY YEARS, HE IS ONE OF A KIND AND TRUELY MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE HE TAKES CARE OF.

BEST doctor ever!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I have had pain in my lower back that other doctors claimed to be nerve pain. Dr. Albert diagnosed me on my first visit as having arthritis in my SI joint. Now due to periodic injections, I am able to live with my greatly reduced pain. He is the best doctor I have ever had, sits and actually listens to me, and has none of the ego that the majority of other doctors have. He is an amazing doctor, as well as an amazing person.

dr albert is the best

Posted on October 26th, 2011

He is one of the nicest and most caring of doctors i think i ever met. That is all ican say about him.

Positive experience

Posted on March 19th, 2009

I really like Dr. Albert. He made sure I understood what my condition is and how he plans to work with me to relieve my pain. Conservative approach with lots of details about each procedure. Greatly appreciated. Steroid injections relieved pain but hot flashes were difficult. Next step is RF Ablation which I hope is successful. I am very comfortable with Dr. Albert and feel we are working together to solve or relieve my pain.

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

Posted on August 30th, 2008

Dr. Albert Esmailzadeh was recommeded to me by my primary care's staff. I will forever "owe" her!. His knowledge exceeds anyone's expectations! Yet he does not have a pompous bone in his body! He makes you feel as though you are talking to a close friend rather than a white coat and has all the care and desire for your health and comfort, if not more, than a close friend would have. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. I recommend him to everyone I know who has a pain problem or may even know someone who does. The front office staff is not quite as competent as his nurse, but she is also a wonderful, caring person. I promise you will not regret seeing him!

Posted on October 27th, 2017