Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert G Fedalei MD
Dr. Albert G Fedalei has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Albert G Fedalei has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Albert G Fedalei is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Don't waste the time or money
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert G Fedalei - Posted on January 5th, 2019
I have been going to see Dr. Fedalei for almost a year and have seen him less than 5 minutes total. You always have to deal with a rude PA who doesn't seem to listen to you and after them giving me medications I've already taken and haven't worked I resorted to another doctor for surgery. She found adhesions all over my colon and Dr. Fedalei almost didn't even believe me until I showed him the pictures and he left the room. DO NOT GO TO HIM!
Do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert G Fedalei - Posted on September 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert G Fedalei - Posted on January 16th, 2015
Dr. Fedalei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Albert G Fedalei Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGREENVILLE HOSPITAL SYSTEM-GASTROENTEROL, 890 W Faris Rd Ste 100, Greenville, SC
Dr. Albert G Fedalei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.