Have you seen Dr. Albert G Fedalei?

Don't waste the time or money

I have been going to see Dr. Fedalei for almost a year and have seen him less than 5 minutes total. You always have to deal with a rude PA who doesn't seem to listen to you and after them giving me medications I've already taken and haven't worked I resorted to another doctor for surgery. She found adhesions all over my colon and Dr. Fedalei almost didn't even believe me until I showed him the pictures and he left the room. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

Do not recommend

Everything is great with him and staff, but if your labs dont show a certain condition, forget about them caring very much. I have constant pancreatitis attacks which make life miserable. The wonderful heartburn medicine that I got from them is a joke.

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR> THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ME>

Dr. Albert G Fedalei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.