Dr. Albert Goodgold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Goodgold?

Stubborn

Posted on June 9th, 2014

At first he was determined to figure out my issue, seemed very helpful and I was hopeful that he would get to the root of my problem. Then toward the end of the exam he found out I was on a medication and then blamed all of my problems on that. My problems started on about 5 years before, I started on gabapentin a week before seeing him.. no way no how. Then he started saying, oh well whatever it is we can't cure it anyway. Also they will not give me a report, I have been requesting it for months now.

You can't find better!

Posted on June 9th, 2008

Despite, or becasue of his age and years of experience, his dtermination to find and "answer" is outweighed only by his caring. His caring extends to his office. You are always seen as a person, never as a number!

Posted on May 20th, 2017