Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert S Graziosa has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 29
Dr Graziosa is a peoples doctor. I trust my elbow/sholders/ knees/HIPS to him. his unique healing begins WITH active listening and speaks to you normal. somehow with all the intense pressure he has in the OR and the office - he does not make you feel like one is useless human meat - one leaves his office with hope. He is a world premier surgeon in my eyes - I am his patient. The community is lucky to have him !!!
Sometimes you visit these 'specialists' and they are so 'cold' and 'matter of fact'. When my life can be on the line, I hope for someone sensitive and caring who takes the time to explain in 'lay man's' terms what is happening to me. Dr. G. (as I call him hope it is ok) is all that and a 'bag of barbecue chips'. There was an incident I did not understand when my surgery was about to happen and he told me , " I only care about YOU, not my (I think he said) practice". Also, surgeons can be like some hairdressers, 'cut happy'. Not Dr. G. he is very conservative when it comes to 'cutting'. I appreciate that. I appreciate taking the less invasive approach initially. Thank you Dr. G!!! Can I be president of your 'Fan Club'?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2010, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Albert S Graziosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlbert Graziosa Md, 3611A E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY
Dr. Albert S Graziosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.