Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert Haas III has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
The Dr. did agree to see me after hours because my son has been having a lot of problems, he is 4. I was informed to show up where he was at even though they were closed, a lady greeted me asked me questions and asked if I am sure the Dr. said he would meet me a few min after closing. I said I was sure and she kept questioning me. When satisfied with my answers she looked over at her colleague and said this is why we have to close the door on time. Now I am feeling a little nervous about being there, but the same lady quickly comes back after locating the doctor and rushes me back. I thanked her. The Dr. was AMAZING he was kind to my 4 year old who is a questioning little boy and was even polite to my rude 4 year old. He helped me when many others (at a different Dr.s office) had not and was caring and helped me with some things I have been needing help with for my sons whole life. Testing has been done, he had a smile on his face. I am very happy to have gone to this Dr. I finally will get some answers. He even stopped my sons skin steroids to try something not so harsh, and to me that is 5 stars on its own.
37 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Albert Haas III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center and Medical Offices, 401 Bicentennial Way, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Albert Haas III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.