Dr. Albert Ing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Ing?

Thorough

Great bedside manner, listens great, thorough work up, excellent documentation, wonderful staff.

PATIENT

Dr. Ing was the best Cardiology in Miami. I miss him so much, because I was under his care for many years, and he was a wonderful doc with his patient's, very professional , ethical and a great human person, now he moved to Hawaii, I wish the best for him and his family, hoping one day he be back to practice in Miami again. I'm always going to remember him as part of my family.

Dr. Albert Ing took care of my uncle who was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure and Diabetes. He was very caring and compassionate toward my uncle. He was there for him when he was in the hospital in the intensive care unit in critical condition. He is very knowledgeable in the fields of Cardiology and Internal Medicine and would answer all my questions. His office staff is also very kind and helpful. I would highly reccomend Dr. Albert Ing to my friends and family.