Dr. Albert Janerich Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Albert Janerich?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Doctor is NEVER there and PA, Elaine Lacey Runs Office and is Totally Incompetent

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Terrible. The PA, Elaine Lacey is totally incompetent and does not listen or understand pain management. She is super arrogant and will put her ego before your pain and suffering. I cannot stress enough how bad this Doctor's office is. The actual doctor is never there and never available. This is truly the worst doctor Ive ever dealt with.

Very nice facility

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I have been going here for 13 years due to Chronic back pain and horrible Muscle Spasms. I've always had a great experience and they have always been fair. I go every 6 months unless I need something sooner and can be in and out within my 30 minute lunch. I would recommend this facility to anyone in the local area.

Worst staff ever

Posted on May 7th, 2015

This Dr's staff is the WORST! They could mess up a 1 car funeral, but then blame it on the dead person! Since they mess up EVERYTHING, blame it one each other, then treat me like it's all my fault! They didn't get right: appt, script, insurance info, insurance forms! I have driven miles to the office at least 4x's because someone confirmed on the phone, then get there... NO... NOT READY, NOT RIGHT, NOT THERE, NO APPT.. and I'll get is..'-I- didn't tell you that, who did you speak to!' OMG WHAT DOES THAT MATTER! NEVER EVER AN APOLOGY! .. but don't try to tell dr... I tried to discuss just ONE of the errors and he cut me off mid sentence FOUR TIMES! Doesn't care how badly they act or treat his pt's!

baddddddddd Doctor medically neglects his patients and so does the rest of his employees

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Medical malpractice is professional negligence by act or omission by a health care provider in which the treatment provided falls below the accepted standard of practice in the medical community and causes injury or death to the patient, with most cases involving medical error.

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I've seen many doctors for my pain but she was great pastient with me listened to me and answered all my questions.

Best Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I have a painful neck condition, and went to several Doctors who were not able to help. Dr Janerich is the only Doctor who was able to make my daily pain tolerable. They have always treated me with respect, always got back to me the same day when I called, spent time with me in the office, explained what is wrong, and accurately diagnosed me. I have been seeing Dr Janerich for 13 years.

Sue L

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

I started going to Dr Janerich for a back injury i got from work,and still is to this date,First they sent me to our company comp dr.boy what a joke Dr barry was,he had no professionalism and compassion,Dr Janerich was professional and had so much compassion,caring,understanding,his pa Fran is also caring and understanding,The office staff was out of this world,kind ,understanding,If i had question they were on top answering them Dr janerich was caring understanding,very patient with me and my condition while i was in his office,.he understood my pain and understood that some things he was asking i just couldnt do.I would recommend him to anyone i know that has a back injury or any injury for that matter.Im still under his care and i'm glad i have a doctor as great as he is that helps me get through the day.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Sends letters and moves appointments . Doesn't return calls.

Posted on September 27th, 2010

the most uncaring staff and doctor i ever met you are not human just another name on a paper and drug seeker even if you have real problems and resons to be there they treat you like a criminal

Posted on October 28th, 2009

I have never been treated with such disregard for a human beings life as I was at my recent appointment. There was a total absence of the oat "to do no harm". It was the most demeaning and (to say the least) a total lack of compassion for a patient to have expericenced from a doctor such rudness, lack of professionalism and compassion. I was in shock and disbelief since I have been being treating with this doctor for many years for my conditions. I am an educated person with multipy gradute degrees and who worked professionally for 20 years helping to advocate and ensure individuals who are "Differently ABLED" are treated equally and receive quality of care! Do to a very unfortunate accident I must now do for myself what I so passionately did for others. I just hope no-one (including the doctor) every has to experience such humilation as I have!! I was appauled to say the least, since no human being deserves to be treated with such ignorance and "almightyness"! I will thru all means possible assure I or anyone else is never treated as I was by any doctor! I have never been a quitter in my life and through all the obstacles I am faced with I will overcome and prevail!

Posted on October 30th, 2017