Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert A Kattine has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I went for a mole check and he did not examine me. He just ask me which moles I was concerned about. It's hard for a person to see moles on some parts of their body but he was not interested in looking at those on my back. I am a Medicare patient and I feel like Medicare paid for nothing. Will find another dermatologist.
Admittedly after years of chronic flare ups no physician has been able to diagnosis my problem. My primary care physician referred me to Dr Kattine. What was sadly disappointing was he never even examined me. He only talked to me for a few brief minutes & gave me a prescription & that was it. Then I learned the prescription was gong to cost me nearly $500. Also sadly disappointing. Never again.
32 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Albert A Kattine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMurfreesboro Medical Clinic & Surgicenter, 1272 Garrison Dr, Murfreesboro, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert A Kattine in this video.
Dr. Albert A Kattine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.