Dr. Albert A Kattine Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Albert A Kattine?

Me, my husband and my brother all go to Dr Kattine. We absolutely love him.

Also disappointed

I went for a mole check and he did not examine me. He just ask me which moles I was concerned about. It's hard for a person to see moles on some parts of their body but he was not interested in looking at those on my back. I am a Medicare patient and I feel like Medicare paid for nothing. Will find another dermatologist.

Sadly disappointed

Admittedly after years of chronic flare ups no physician has been able to diagnosis my problem. My primary care physician referred me to Dr Kattine. What was sadly disappointing was he never even examined me. He only talked to me for a few brief minutes & gave me a prescription & that was it. Then I learned the prescription was gong to cost me nearly $500. Also sadly disappointing. Never again.