The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Kheradpour
Dr. Albert Kheradpour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in Orange, CA and Loma Linda, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Kheradpour is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus, Loma Linda University Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC). He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Kheradpour has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Albert Kheradpour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.