Have you seen Dr. Albert L Klaski?

Wonderful!

Dr. Klaski has been absolutely amazing. I happen to have horrible insurance that does not cover any office visits or any migraine procedures needed to be done, and the doctor was so understanding and adjusted pricing for me so that it wasn't horrifically expensive for me to come. Not only is he compassionate but he is a wonderful doctor… Coming from an RN, it would be a pleasure to work for one like him!

Extremely disappointed. In the very beginning the office had forgotten to schedule me for one part of one of the exams, i had to remind them, then during my revelation appointment of my diagnosos i had to remind the doctor about some of the tests that they had run on me and to give me those results please and when i had questions about my prognosis he rushed me off as if he did not have time..then to top it off i faxed in over a month ago fmla papers to have properly filled out with diagnosis and symptoms for job protection, was asked to pay the 75 dollars up front, and here i am five weeks later calling them daily to try to get them even filled out because they never even filled them yet as i just found out 2 days ago. Then as i was speaking to the clerk she told me, "if the doctor wants to do that." Any doctor NEEDS to do his or her job properly. I am completely beside myself....i have left several messages....i am not feeling well and they have sure not taken care of me but i have always paid my part.

He listened to me and all my concerns. Awesome doctor.

Very Very disappointed with my experience. Have never had a Dr. actually argue with me about what was discussed. I would never recommend him to anyone. He was rude, uncaring & treated me unprofessionally!!! !

Dr. Albert L Klaski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.