Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Albert M Kwan has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Albert M Kwan has the following 9 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Colonic Diseases
Dr. Albert M Kwan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert M Kwan - Posted on December 6th, 2016
The staff are not very professional. They were loud and there were at least 12-15 patients in ear shot. They told my spouse, who was having his follow-up with Dr. Kwan that they didn't have an AUTH so he could not be seen. THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THEIR JOB AND MADE SURE THEY HAD IT FOR HIS FOLLOW-UP WITH DR KWAN. That is totally incompetent and unprofessional. I am NOT happy with the service at this point and will take my spouse elsewhere so he can get better care!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert M Kwan - Posted on October 1st, 2015
He is a very wonderful Doctor. With a great bedside manner and a lot of knowledge. He did for me what the big city doctors missed and he has taken very good care of my medical needs. I always recommend him to those I know he can help. His waiting time is kind of long but it's well worth it. I am happy that he takes the time to explain everything to you in order to get to the root of your problem and will take good care of you!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert M Kwan - Posted on December 1st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert M Kwan - Posted on September 17th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert M Kwan - Posted on September 3rd, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kwan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Albert M Kwan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCLOVIS SURGERY CENTER, 1820 W 21st St, Clovis, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert M Kwan, MD - Surgery in Clovis, NM, in this video.
Dr. Albert M Kwan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clovis, NM.