Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Albert L Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Albert L Diaz has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Albert L Diaz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert L Diaz - Posted on October 9th, 2017
I saw Dr. Diaz for concerns that I may have PCOS. He told me to lift my shirt, and then told me that my chest would be sunken in if I had PCOS. That was the whole appointment. 4 years later, I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS after finally getting the nerve to see another OB. This could have been taken care of years ago.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert L Diaz - Posted on February 6th, 2016
Worst Doctor on the coast
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert L Diaz - Posted on January 28th, 2016
made the day i gave birth the worst day of my life. he came into my hospital room and announced that I was stupid because I had decided to give birth naturally. He told me to shut up while I was giving birth, then came in the room afterwards with a group of people, exposed me to them, then pinched my stomach and held a candy bar next to it and laughed. his sick way of telling everyone in the room that I was fat. He is a disgusting person and shouldn't be near any patients .
Very satisfied client
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert L Diaz - Posted on June 18th, 2014
I love Dr. Diaz. He's very down to earth, caring, honest and professional. I've been going to him for 10 years now. My mom seen how much I like him, she started going to him too. He's delivered two of my children and has treated me for fibroid cysts and tumors, later a partial hysterectomy. Yes I would refer him! Thanks Dr. Diaz for everything.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Albert L Diaz - Posted on February 17th, 2014
I am a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Diaz has helped me ease my worries with my pregnancy. He is very friendly as well as his staff. He takes time to answer any and all questions that I have, and never rushes me. Moving from one state to another during my pregnancy he was very welcoming unlike the doctor I came from. I would recommend him to any body.
Dr. Diaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Albert L Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsALBERT L DIAZ MD, 1720A Medical Park Dr Ste 130, Biloxi, MS
Dr. Albert L Diaz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.