Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert L Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I saw Dr. Diaz for concerns that I may have PCOS. He told me to lift my shirt, and then told me that my chest would be sunken in if I had PCOS. That was the whole appointment. 4 years later, I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS after finally getting the nerve to see another OB. This could have been taken care of years ago.
made the day i gave birth the worst day of my life. he came into my hospital room and announced that I was stupid because I had decided to give birth naturally. He told me to shut up while I was giving birth, then came in the room afterwards with a group of people, exposed me to them, then pinched my stomach and held a candy bar next to it and laughed. his sick way of telling everyone in the room that I was fat. He is a disgusting person and shouldn't be near any patients .
I love Dr. Diaz. He's very down to earth, caring, honest and professional. I've been going to him for 10 years now. My mom seen how much I like him, she started going to him too. He's delivered two of my children and has treated me for fibroid cysts and tumors, later a partial hysterectomy. Yes I would refer him! Thanks Dr. Diaz for everything.
I am a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Diaz has helped me ease my worries with my pregnancy. He is very friendly as well as his staff. He takes time to answer any and all questions that I have, and never rushes me. Moving from one state to another during my pregnancy he was very welcoming unlike the doctor I came from. I would recommend him to any body.
Dr. Diaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Albert L Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlbert L Diaz Md, 1720A Medical Park Dr Ste 130, Biloxi, MS
Dr. Albert L Diaz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.