Dr. Albert L Diaz Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Albert L Diaz?

Awful

I saw Dr. Diaz for concerns that I may have PCOS. He told me to lift my shirt, and then told me that my chest would be sunken in if I had PCOS. That was the whole appointment. 4 years later, I’ve been diagnosed with PCOS after finally getting the nerve to see another OB. This could have been taken care of years ago.

Caring Doctor

He was very warm and caring during a very sad time

Worst Doctor on the coast

made the day i gave birth the worst day of my life. he came into my hospital room and announced that I was stupid because I had decided to give birth naturally. He told me to shut up while I was giving birth, then came in the room afterwards with a group of people, exposed me to them, then pinched my stomach and held a candy bar next to it and laughed. his sick way of telling everyone in the room that I was fat. He is a disgusting person and shouldn't be near any patients .

Very satisfied client

I love Dr. Diaz. He's very down to earth, caring, honest and professional. I've been going to him for 10 years now. My mom seen how much I like him, she started going to him too. He's delivered two of my children and has treated me for fibroid cysts and tumors, later a partial hysterectomy. Yes I would refer him! Thanks Dr. Diaz for everything.

Great Doctor

I am a high risk pregnancy and Dr. Diaz has helped me ease my worries with my pregnancy. He is very friendly as well as his staff. He takes time to answer any and all questions that I have, and never rushes me. Moving from one state to another during my pregnancy he was very welcoming unlike the doctor I came from. I would recommend him to any body.

I love him

Best doctor I could ask for

Dr. Diaz delivered me when I was born and became my doctor when I was old enough. I had to move away after college and I never had a doctor spend so much time and make me feel so cared for as a patient as Dr. Diaz did. When I returned to the Gulf Coast of MS, I was delighted to find him still practicing. He always takes the time to explain things to me and he never seams to tire of my constant questions. When I was pregnant with my first child I know I must have asked him every question I could google and he always took my worries away with his considerable knowledge and experience and his kind demeanor. He has since helped me with 2 more births and I feel blessed to have had him as my physician and surgeon. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been to.

terrible doctor

rude. never seemed to have time or care.

Patient of 10 years

I came to Dr. Diaz from a fertlity Dr in Mobile whose care for me was so poor I was in a medical induced menopause. I had had multiple miscarriage and was in very bad shape. In one visit he listened to everything I had been through and said he was pretty sure I had PCOS a condition I had mention numerous time to the doctor I had been seeing. After a year and a half of surgeries and more effective treatments I had a little girl to be followed by a little boy. In addition to catching the PCOS, he caught the diease that led to a radical hestorictamy(sp). Three years later he is still one of my favorite people. Be warned despite his kindness he will tell it to you straight and when he does you would do well listen and do what he says!

worst doctor I have ever been to

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! He made the day I gave birth the worst day of my life!!! I gave birth naturally with no meds. The first thing he did was make smart %#* comments about how that was a stupid idea. While giving birth he told me to "keep it down" saying that I was being to loud for him. Then after giving birth he came back into my room with a group of people, lifted my shirt, started very roughly poking around on my stomach, then pinched my stomach and held a fun size candy bar that was sitting on the table up to my stomach and in more or less words told me I was fat....remember now this is a few hours after i gave birth to my first child. This is a horrble nasty man. Save yourself from him. Do not go to this doctor...it is a mistake! I wish I had never met this man. He ruined the day I gave birth. It's been 5 years sence then and I still lay awake at night crying because of this.

Great Dr.!!!

I have been going to Dr. Albert Diaz for years. He takes the time to really listen to your complaints.