Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
Book Online Now
Albert Lichtenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or clinical psychologist to name a few. There are many reasons why someone would see a psychologist including PTSD, issues with self esteem, OCD, alcoholism, ADD and more.
Albert Lichtenstein has the following 6 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Albert Lichtenstein has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Albert Lichtenstein yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Lichtenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Packer Hospital
Albert Lichtenstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions1 Guthrie Sq, Sayre, PA
Albert Lichtenstein is similar to the following 3 Psychologists near Sayre, PA.