Dr. Albert Mall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Mall?

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Malls on & off since I was 16. Only reason I haven't gone to him when I didn't was because I lived out of state & have @ times struggled w/insurance. Dr. Mall & his staff are awesome tyvm for caring for me when you have & do 😊

The Best

Posted on January 16th, 2016

He has always treated me well. Diagnosed my endometriosis, cured me, I now have 2 great kids thanks to him. He has always been there for me, my siste, and my mom, always helping and always kind. I will mss him so much!

A great experience

Posted on November 6th, 2015

I have been with Dr Mall for 20 years and have always been treated with respect and kindness. Most recently, I had post-menopausal bleeding and he removed a polyp. He called the next day to tell me it was benign! I understand he is retiring, and I will miss him.

Friendly

Posted on September 25th, 2015

This doctor makes you feel at ease. Funny thing was that he delivered me as a baby and now is my doctor. I would recommend this doctor to anyone in the Johnstown area.

The best!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

I was nervous, ut Dr Mall and his staff put me right at ease. Dr. Mall took his time with me, figured out my problem, and recommended treatment that solved the problem! In my opinion, he is the best .

A great experience

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Mall has been great for me for 2 babies, and now for my Essure. I walked in and walked out 15 minutes later, and today I did the XRay and no more babies for me! Dr. Mall and staff were wonderful. Highly recommend.

Best there is.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I know Dr Mall haas his own office again. I have been with him for 28 years; he delivered all 4 of my children and was always there for me. I had a tough experience with mu first, but he gave me full confidence. I can only hpe that he is always here for me!

Wonderful doctor and staff!!!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Mall is one of the most caring doctors around. He is kind, gentle, and willing to listen and take all the time you need during your appointment. The nurse and office manager are some of the nicest people and make you feel comfortable and treat you like family.

a caring doc and quick results

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Overall, this was a surprisingly pleasant experience. And, he solved my problem.

great doctor, great office!

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Mall is the only Ob-Gyn I would use, and I have done so for 20 years. He has always been kind and considerate. He has fixed various problems for me. I started with him when i was having babies, all of which worked out perfectly, and I stayed with him ever since. last year, he performed an office ablation for me and my heavt cycles are gone!

Wonderful care

Posted on February 28th, 2012

Was scared but he put me atmy ease. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Eventually, he did surgery for me and it went very well. I recommend him highly.

Posted on November 19th, 2011

there were times that Dr.Mall was more then I could ask for as being nice ect.after having a hysterctomy he stop care about my needs