Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert F Mapp Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Albert F Mapp Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 14
I've taken my mother-in-law to Dr. Mapps 3 times. She will be 85 in March. He should not be around the elderly. He doesn't greet her or ask any questions of her. He only is interested in how many times he can get her to come back for follow up appts. She wanted to see about getting medicine for Restless Leg Syndrome but when she told him she has it in the evening not when she's sleeping he laughed and said if it's not during the night it can't be RLS. He said don't you know restless means at night??? Really!? When I asked if he wouldqu prescribe something he said he wouldn't. He also wouldn't prescribe pain medicine when she fractured her pelvis! In fact, when she said she wanted to talk to her family about more tests he stood up and said we shouldn't waste his time he had other patients to see. We were speechless! He is arrogant, condescending and no bedside manner. We'll be taking her to a doctor who can empathize with his patients. waiting room (we know why!) ahalfthe last visit. We are investigating other ways of letting the publiknow if you
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mapp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Albert F Mapp Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCallaway Clinic, 489 N Tyndall Pkwy, Panama City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert F Mapp Jr in this video.
Dr. Albert F Mapp Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.