Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Albert W Marr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Albert W Marr has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Albert W Marr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Albert W Marr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I feel like a sheep lined up to be slaughtered. Not only is the place over flowing with patients but they see you and they don't see you, if you know what I mean. I had a grade 3 ankle sprain and it's a year later and I'm still suffering unusual pain and discomfort. I don't think Dr Marr or C.J took my injury serious. I have done nothing but wasted time and money. I would not refer anyone to Dr. Marr. I don't know what happen to genuine care and treatment. I've lost my job because I wasn't getting better soon enough, but what did Dr. Marr care he still has his.
Dr. Marr and his immediate staff rendered very professional care in diagosis and surgery. He did an FHL transfer to fix my achilles problem since the achilles was ruptured beyond repair. Also, repaired a torn medial miniscus at on the same day. Post ops were many and varied due to my recovery and in every instance great concern and care were affored to me. Now only 4 months post-op all is well and am only walking with a slight limp and no pain. I will go to Dr Marr again if the need arises.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Marr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Albert W Marr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmergeortho Ashton, 2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert W Marr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Wilmington, NC, in this video.
Dr. Albert W Marr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.