Dr. Albert J Melaragno Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Albert J Melaragno?

Best Kid Doctor EVER!

Dr. Al has been my sons doctor all his life. My son LOVES his Dr.Al and is always excited to go see him. You would regret not having him as your Dr..He cares about his patients and loves what he does.

I love this doctor. He is wonderful with my child.

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!

Dr. Al is amazing!!!! I always call him for every little worry I have and he always answers me and calms me down. I feel comfortable with him whenever I have concerns and I trust him 100%. I cannot imagine going to another Pediatrician.

Wonderful pediatrician

Dr. Al has been my older son's pediatrician since he was one year old and has taken care of my younger son since he was born. He is an absolutely wonderful pediatrician, diagnosed a rare trait in my kids, is so friendly and informative with the boys and myself. We have followed him to his new practice and were delighted to be able to do so. He will be my boys' doctor for years to come. Highly recommend him. We drive from Santa Clarita to Granada Hills to see him and it is well worth the time driving. The care he provides is far superior to some of the doctors in his old practice. Cannot say enough good things about him.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Al has taken care of both of my children for years. I wish he took adult patients. I have never found a more intelligent and caring doctor!

Five Stars Out of Four - Still Their Doctor at ages 19 & 22

Dr. Al has been my children's pediatrician since the day they were born and they still call him directly for treatments at the ages of 19 and 22 respectfully. He has been a partner in helping me raise two young adults. He has been spot on the diagnosis and in every aspect of their treatment over the 22 years. He spends as much time as needed with every visit my children make. It makes a difference if you stick with the same doctor from day one. Dr. Al has great bedside manner, he listens and is extremely knowledgeable.

Was nice enough.. at first..!

At first I thought Dr. Al was great - he seems very friendly .. But after a few visits his true colors began to show and I realized he just doesn't care about his patients - they are just a number to him. He missed a very obvious health problem in my baby that we could have been treating sooner. He would spend less than 5 minutes in the room with us and then throw a prescription at us. He NEVER examined my baby up close or asked any questions about my baby's development. The last straw is when he YELLED at me and lectured me - and what he was lecturing me about he was wrong & very outdated. This was another complaint I had with Dr. Al - I would frequently look up his treatments and they were not meant to be used at that age - for example giving Pedialyte at just 3 months old!! I have since switched and my new doctor spends 30 minutes with us and is much more knowledgeable than Dr. Al was - no dangerous and outdated advice.

Great bedside Manner

"Dr Al" was great...Just started taking my 8 mo old son to him, the building is easy to get to, the staff is friendly..Dr Al took time to sit and answer any question I had..he was very gentle, friendly, and explained everything in detail. I'm so happy I found them!

Wonderful!

Doctor Al is fantastic! You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients well-being, and his office staff is wonderful. The wait time is rarely more than a few minutes. He does a great job explaining what to look out for/expect with your child and I like that if you need to call him after hours if something comes up, he is available and responds quickly. We love doctor Al for our son and wish he could be our doctor!

The nicest pediatrician that you will ever meet. Listens to you and never seem to be in a hurry to get you out of his office. Will follow up with you when necessary, nights or weekends. You don't see doctor around like this today.

busy mom

Dr. Al is wonderful with small kids as well as teens. He is patient, kind and very caring with all of his patients. My daughter was very ill and had to be hospitalized, Dr. Al remained in contact with us and the hospital even during the weekend.I would never take my kids to any other doctor.