Dr. Albert Mensah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Mensah?

Horrible office management

I had to call back numerous times to even make an appointment. I couldn't get a callback. I couldn't get a live person on the phone. When I finally got an appointment, we had a hard time finding the location. Of course, I couldn't get a live person on the phone to help me out. I almost missed the appointment. When you need someone to send you anything, or call you back, or get back to you in a timely manner – even if the situation is urgent, good luck with that. I need to fire that office manager and hire more staff. I spent $1200 on an appointment plus labs, and I can't even get someone to respond to an email in a timely manner??? I regret making the appointment. Now that I've spent almost $2000 with them, I need to wait it out and hopefully their medical treatment is an as a biz mall as their office management and customer service.

An amazing physician with a great heart and brilliant mind. Extremely compassionate!

Dr Mensah is incredibly knowledgeable, was very good with my son and has been instrumental in my son's healing of his issues ( bi-polar and anxiety). He spent a lot of time explaining the treatment and answered all my questions patiently and completely. I think he is an amazing doctor and excellent in the area of medicine he is in.

outstanding knowledge of biochemistry of the brain /gut and testing for precise problems compounding pharmacy idea is great . little bit hard to connect from distance/time zones and call backs but getting better.

After 25 years suffering from anxiety, I finally found treatment that has really helped

For more than twenty-five years I suffered from anxiety, catastrophic panic attacks depression and mood swings. A psychologist friend suggested I might benefit from seeing a doctor who had been training in nutritional medicine with Dr. William Walsh. After undergoing thorough assessment I started on a regime tailored specially to my metabolic needs... I am delighted to report that the floating anxiety has calmed right down. Best of all – over a period of months and under supervision of my psychiatrist, I have been able to decrease my dosage of medication with the aim of eventually ceasing the medication altogether!