Dr. Albert A Musaffi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Albert A Musaffi?

Horacio Valladares

I had an open heart surgery to repair my mitral valve in 2012 and since then Dr Musaffi have been taking care of me, he is in my opinion an excellent human being and an outstanding physician.....thank you Dr Musaffi for the great opportunity to be your patient

Great, caring doctor

I saw Dr. Musaffi after an abnormal stress test. I was scared but he put my mind at ease. He did order a chemical stress test but it was in my best interest. He is a good doctor.

This Doctor does not care about your health

Dr. Musaffi quickly prescribed me to stress test and cardio. He never told me that "his" stress test involved injecting radio active material into you and scanning you with gamma ray (procedure that should only apply in certain cases). Lab is next door and the lab charge was $2000 to my insurance. At the end all they told me "You are fine" for $2500 total. I talk to other doctors since and they looked at my EKG and said the nuclear stress test was not appropriate for me cause I had no sign of any heart problem. It is so sad that you put your trust in a Dr and he takes advantage of it for few more dollars that he makes off recommending someone to LAB next door :(Worst he never explained the nuclear perfusion for me or I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE IT. I wonder how many other clueless people have fallen to this trap?

Mrs. Judith F. Cook

Not only as his patient but as a Registered Nurse I can confidently state that it is my opinion that Dr. Musaffi on the top of the list as the best Cardiologist in Florida.

Dr. Albert A Musaffi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.