Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert J Nemeth has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Surgery
- Contact Dermatitis
- Basal Cell
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Diseases
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
We were just devastated the way the office staff (billing person )treated us so cold. wanting to argue over the smallest things so brass as if we were doing her a great injustice just by showing up . We have never been disrespected in our life by any other doctors office. Why she is still there treating patients so rude is beyond us. I just can't believe someone so cruel to patients work in this field. Why do they put up with her? They use to have a nurse which they no longer do, only office staff took her place, @ least you could vent your frustrationsite to her. Sad sad sad!
I have to agree with the other negative comments. I wish I had read them before we visited this office. Very rude, unprofessional and extremely over priced. Their visits were all over $1000 (cash) each and the staff all seemed to act like they were doing us a great favor for allowing us to be there. Our visit today was so upsetting that it prompted me to look up reviews. I wish I would have done this a year ago.
Ten years ago, Nemeth removed twenty-five warts from my right hand. It took him roughly two months, eight appointments, and a little over $6000.00 cash money to remove the warts. Less than a year ago I returned to his office with Medicare Insurance and three wart on my hand. Since Medicare is not as good as my cash, Nemeth decided to milk the system. Four months and ten appointments later, I still had all three of the warts on my hand. When I questioned him as to what was taking so long and why we were not using all of the same medications as we did before, he became irate, and told me that he was doing the exact same thing as before with the same medications. When I pulled the ten-year-old prescriptions with his name on them out of my coat pocket and called him on his lies, he threw me out of his office. This man cares nothing about his patients--only his bottom line. Stay away from him. When someone steals from Medicare, they are stealing from every taxpayer in the country.
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Albert J Nemeth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlbert J Nemeth Md, 3165 N McMullen Booth Rd Ste C2, Clearwater, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert J Nemeth in this video.
Dr. Albert J Nemeth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.