Dr. Albert R Pescitelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert R Pescitelli?

Knowledgable, and willing to fight for his patients. Best OBGYN in town.

DO NOT DO IT

The Nurse at this office is so full of herself and loves to hear herself talk so much that she actually thinks she is above the law. These people have no idea how to bill you or your insurance company so I would highly recommend contacting your insurance company before giving them any of your money. I don't know if they are criminals or they just have no idea what they are doing. I do know that when I noticed one of their mistakes they did not take responsibility for it and made me feel like our patient doctor relationship meant nothing to them, not to mention I am still trying to get my hundreds of dollars back from them.

Never going back

Filthy office, unpleasant stuff including doctor.

5* Doctors Office

My doctors are awesome. Dr. P and Lynn you are the best doctors a person could wish for. Thank you for being so caring and understanding. I recommend your office to everyone I know. keep up the fantastic job.

I just had a baby and I have to Dr. Pescticilli and his staff are amazing. He was so prompt along with his staff. They were always available when I had a question or concern. Definitely a five star doctor. Excellent!

patient

I am surprised at the negative comments. Although I dealt more with the PA, and yes she had the gift of gab, I found them both informative and genuine. I did not have insurance and did not qualify for Medicaid and they worked out a reasonable payment plan for my husband and me. For those of you who have said they rarely saw the Dr. Himself, he is there when u have questions above his assistant. He is often delivering other women's children. You must take into account he is the only Dr. In his personal office. I enjoyed everyone that was there besides the front desk woman who was very impersonal. My son was delivered in perfect health and promptly on his actual due date. I have recommended him to family members and friends.

Good Doctor ... HORRIBLE C.Lynne Clyatt A.R.N.P

Dr. Pescitelli delivered my 2 oldest children, 6 years ago and Teresa was there and his practice was awesome! I moved back to FL and went to him and saw C.Lynne Clyatt A.R.N.P That was a big MISTAKE! The front desk lady is RUDE, I really wish he kept everyone from before. Lynne won't let you speak, she does not stop talking she goes on and on about things that are not even related. I had some issues with my blood results and she would not even try to help me instead she kept telling for 45 minutes to lose weight. Well unfortunately I am handicapped and working out is out of the question. She just tried to make me feel like I was nothing. Unfortunately, I won't be going back there, it is sad because I did like the doctor. Unless he fires her and the front desk then I will go back to him.

myoemectomy

Needed a myomectomy which turned into a uterine hysterectomy and am very pleased with follow up explanations and care given. Would very much recommend.

awesome doctor!!!

He is great at making you feel comfortable, and is very friendly!! Not to mention well educated! I would never see another OBGYN.

Don't Go!!

DO NOT go to C.Lynne Clyatt A.R.N.P. !!! She works for Dr. Pescitelli.While he is "ok", she is a terrible Nurse, and a horrible person. When I went there for my initial pre-natal visit, she spoke to me as though I was stupid. She also did not ask me if I had any questions, she just gave me information that I already knew, and took all day to do it. When I asked her if I could speed up the process so that I might get something positive out of the visit, she became flushed and snapped at me. She dresses like a Bible salesperson, and has no caring or compassion in her demeanor. We wasted our time at this visit, and by the time I found another Doctor's office and had my initial appointment, it was too late to have crucial genetic testing done, as I am further along than what they "guesstimated". Please, for the sake of your baby, and your sanity, DON'T LET THIS LADY TOUCH YOU! You will be sorry, trust me.

Horrible doctor. Please do not go there if you care for yourself and your unborn baby.

Truly a remarkable ob/gyn. After inferitily, he was caring in listening and recommending a specialist. He was excellent during my children's births. And when I had a miscarriage, he and his staff were supportive and recommended any help needed.

Dr. Albert R Pescitelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.