Dr. Albert A Przybylski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert A Przybylski?

Under-staffed, over-booked

Told him I had back pain for years and he would do nothing to help me, after last visit he shrugged his shoulders when I asked him about being in constant pain. I left to find a real Dr. And a year later I was in surgery and am now living pain free. Do yourself a favor and find someone who cares.

A unique dedicated physician who provides the best care

I originally had a recommendation to Dr. Przybylski office for my daughter's high school C.C. leg injury some 16 years ago, and both my son and myself have respectfully been patients since. Dr. 'P' is exceptional to giving professional knowledge and personal opinion to his patients, being mindful to express concern of the present situation and health maintenance of preventive care. Both Dr. Gomez and Dr. Panozzo associates in this partnership are foremost professional which I have made appointments when an alternative is necessary.

Have been exteremely pleased by the care provided. Very knowledgable and actually cares about his patients.

Dr. Albert A Przybylski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.